Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rings!!

Today was a fun day for me! I have really been struggling with finding the right wedding band to match my engagement ring. It really shouldn't be that hard, since my ring simple compared to some, but for some reason I just didn't like anything that I tired on. Over the last couple months, I have tired pong bands, wraps, guards, channel sets and yet nothing seem to be perfect. Lucky, I have a pretty amazing aunt and she had 2 rings made for me that matched my engagement ring!! Finally, rings I love! Now I know that I sound spoiled at this point, but the way I see it.....if you are going to spend that much money on jewelry, then you should LOVE it.  So now the goal is to convince Steve that he loves it just as much as I do. ;-)

This is my engagement ring....you will have to wait to see the full set!

No comments:

Post a Comment