Thursday, April 21, 2011

Checking off the List

It's only 9 days until the my wedding and I still feel like I have so much to do. For the last year, I have been  able to take my time in planning every last detail of my wedding from my colors, to my vendors, to the flowers that will be in the bathrooms, but now there is no time left...its all rush, rush, rush. Don't get me wrong, I have 95% for the wedding done, but when still have tying ribbons, wrapping gifts, and stuffing welcome bags left to do and don't forget about squeezing in those last couple working days, I feel very busy!

My To-DO List Remains:
  • Meet with Brewster to discuss ceremony details
  • Take programs to be printed
  • 
  • Tie ribbons on programs
  • Stuff Welcome Bags
  • Find places for outside pictures
  • Wrap Bridal Party gifts
  • Steam both dresses
  • Get Mani/Pedi
  • Pack for the Honeymoon

I am been trying to relax this week and think about the wonderful things I have to be thankful for. Steve has been so great throughout all of the crazy wedding drama. He has supported my decision making (which is very hard for me to do) and continuously reminds me how excited he is to be my husband. God has truely answered my prayers when it comes to the Steve and the man I want to spend my life with. My mom has also been a huge help in planning my wedding day. She is so good details and make sure we take care of everything. She has tried so hard to make this the wedding day of my dreams. I couldn't have done it all without her. I want to thank all my friends who have listen to me plan for a whole year now. I am sure about 2 months into it, they were ready for it to be here too so I would quit talking about it. lol  esp. my work girls. I am so excited that they will be there to share in the fun!

Next weekend, all my favoite people will be in the same room to celebrate Steve and I's marriage. It will be the best day of our lives and we will have a big party to show for it!!


Trying to be artistic

Thank you again to all the friends and family in the wedding that will make that day so special. Thank you to Brewster, who will be marrying us and making our ceremony something we will always remember.

Thank you Lord, for blessing me with Steve and for making him the strong, Godly man, I need him to be! You are so good to us, I pray our marriage will be a reflection of your love and your desires for us!




2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you had a blog! :) Someone told me that a wedding was the only time you'll have so many people in one room that love and support you. The next one you'll be gone for (funeral). I thought that was so neat to think about ~ that all the people who attend your wedding want the best for you and Steve. Hope this next week is calm and you are able to enjoy and remember it all! :) See ya Saturday.

    Megan @ www.theburtonsspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're not stressed, that list is small! :) you have been so organized since day one. I can't wait to celebrate with you!:) :)

    ReplyDelete