Saturday, April 14, 2012

Surprises and Blessing

I LOVE SURPRISES!! But only when I don't know about them lol. If I know there is something going on, but no one will tell me, then I get nosey, but when it comes out of no where and you get all those butterflies in your stomach when the surprise is finally revealed, it's one of the best feeling in the world! It is such a great feeling to know that someone or multiple someones put thought and effort into making your day. To show you, just how much they really care about you. Just for a second to make you feel like the most special person in the world! Like I said I love surprises.

Valentine's Day 2012-Steve surprised me with a night out at Jean Farris Winery!
Somewhere I had been to really wanting to try!

Our heart shaped V-Day Cake, I surprised to Steve.
More than I love surprises, I love making surprises happen. It is soo important to make the people in your life know how much they mean to you! It doesn't have to be anything extreme, just little things to let people know you care. Recently, I have been thinking a lot about doing the extra little things for people, even people I  am not that close too. Right now in my life, I feel so blessed to have the things I need, the things I want, and people around me who love and support me. Not that my life is perfect, but I don't have much to complain about. Many times I think people have it all together when really their life in falling apart inside. The more I realize how "good" I have it right now, makes me realize how much more I could do for others. Just being an ear to listen, an extra prayer being said, or more if they need it. I don't want to take for granted the "blessings" God has giving me, instead I want to share them! I don't want to look back and regret not helping someone or not doing more for someone when I could have. I love the song  "The Motions" by Matthew West. Its one of those songs you listen to when you need a little pick up or a smile or a recharge of the batteries. Its a perfect description of what I want to live up to in my life. Too many times in life I lose sight of what's most important and I need to be brought back to how I should be living.

This blog veered in a direction I wasn't expecting than when I started it. I was going to talk about different surprises that I have enjoyed in life. Instead, I am becoming more inspired to make more surprises happen for other people. People who deserve it! People who need it! Its amazing how God lays things on your heart and they just come out! I love how even who you are thinking about yourself, He will stop you mid-sentence and having you focusing on others. I am not sure exactly what He wants me to do yet to make a "surprise" happen, but I am positive He will reveal it to me in time.

I hope that this post will inspire you to get back to what's most important your life. Maybe its time for you to "Surprise" someone who may need some of the blessing you have going on in your life right now. If you need more inspiration...listen to that Matthew West song above, its amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment